November is Truffle Season! You will enjoy traditional truffle fairs, taste Parmesan cheese right at the factory and learn to cook fall traditional dishes with seasonal ingredients. You will enjoy the following experiences:
- A visit to a truffle festival
- An autumn lunch at the organic vineyards of Corte d’Aibo
- A funghi and castagne excursion in the forest
- A dinner full of autumn dishes.
- A visit to the Parmigiano Reggiano DOP cheese factory
- A Tuscan dinner at Caciosteria Due Ponti
- A visit to the Aceto Balsamic attics Ca del Non
- 2 cooking classes
- Closing dinner & wine tasting
8 days / 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday)
Minimum class size: 4 people/ Maximum class size: 20 people
Day 1 – Saturday
Arrival & check in after 3 p.m. & Welcome Bag + indulge yourself with a glass of wine and some salami enjoying our magical sunsets
Day 2 – Sunday
Morning Breakfast, Excursion to the local Tartufo and Funghi event : Autumn lunch at Corte d’Aibo + visit to the winery
Day 3 – Monday
Morning Breakfast, cooking class, Lunch (aperitivo, lunch and wine tasting)
Day 4 – Tuesday
Morning breakfast + chestnut hunt in the forest.
Dinner at a restaurant in the mountains nearby.
Day 5 – Wednesday
Morning: Italian breakfast+ cooking class. Lunch (aperitivo, lunch and wine tasting)
Day 6 – Thursday
Morning Italian breakfast, visit to the cheese factory of Dismano.
Tuscan dinner in a local restaurant
Day 7 – Friday
Morning Italian Breakfast + Visit to La Cà dal Non (balsamic production) Closing dinner & wine tasting.
Farewell dinner & wine tasting at Borgo.
Day 8 – Saturday
Check out at 10 a.m and departure.